Monday, February 13, 2017

This Week...Upcoming Service 2/19/17

Sunday Songs:

Come Now is the Time to Worship
The Game of Life
House of Cards
Friend of God


On Schedule: 
Linda
Greg
Martha
Lynne
Thomas

Our Focus

Our Focus for the next 8 Wednesdays is the In Search of Life Play.

Link: http://insearchoflifemusical.blogspot.com/?m=1

Here are the projected rehearsals and song focuses: Note: underlined songs have been mapped.
Song Mapping

Feb 8: Band of Survivors, Free
Feb 15: This Man, All the Evidence I need, Jesus is Life, Cross of Christ, Big Story, Carry My Cross, Run

Begin Playing
Feb 22:  Band of Survivors, Free, This Man, Big Story
March 1: All the Evidence I need, Jesus is Life, Cross of Christ, Carry My Cross
March 8:  Run, Band of Survivors, Free, This Man, Big Story
March 15: All the Evidence I need, Jesus is Life, Cross of Christ, Carry My Cross, Run
March 22: House of Cards, Come to the Table, Let everything that Has Breath
March 29: Save for Extra work needed on Songs, Plan Full Run (all songs 6:30-8:30 )

Dress Rehearsal
April 1 - 4 hour Block Rehearsal

Male Led songs:
  1. Carry My Cross
  2. Run

I have created a YouTube Playlist that will allow you to play all of the songs one right after the other. Here is the Link:

 https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8GJx4KFmvkV87psGxNHh_ZycZitmLreK

And here the playlist embedded in this post. If you press play it should take you from one song to the other seamlessly.