Monday, August 28, 2017

This Week!

Hi everybody,

Everyone did a wonderful job on Sunday with the new song holy spirit. Thank you so much for being flexible and singing the anthem with no prior notice. You all did a fantastic job! The Spirit of God was definitely experienced by many including me. It is an honor to serve all of you and bring us into new in exciting places in worship.

Here is the link to the video that I captured of holy spirit. You can hear grade instrumentation and your voices sounded great. My favorite part is the end where you can hear the whole congregation singing. Enjoy:https://www.facebook.com/cinnamonruthleggett/videos/10212976762110450/

Songs for this week are:

I give myself away
Holy Spirit
Love so great
Good good father

In rehearsal we will focus on "your love is beautiful".

Here are a few additional notes: 
We will begin Christmas rehearsals did last Wednesday in October. If you are needing time off please take it before then. I would like to ask that everyone be committed to rehearsals every Wednesday beginning that last week in October. That will give us five weeks to prepare for Christmas.

We are planning a gathering at the lake October 7. Please RSVP by using this link: https://doodle.com/poll/7utzb8ym2f8zsuhb

Once we know if you're attending or not I will send out a second link to find out how many. Please complete the link above before this Wednesday. 

Have a great week I'll see you Wednesday. 

Cinnamon Leggett