Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone is having a good week this far. I have a few points for us to be  aware of.

1) Tomorrow Katy and Anne will have their surgery. Lynne has made us aware of a sign up genius where we can sign up to provide meals to both families. Here are the links:

Anne: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0949acad2aa02-meals
Katy: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0949acad2aa02-meals1

2) In leu of our worship bible study and our team meeting, mentioned at the last rehearsal, we will focus on perfecting a good song list that will help during the transition as well as invite interim musicians, desiring to help with the transition, to play with us on Wednesdays.

I would like to ask that everyone be in attendance for the next 5 weeks as we prepare to transition. 

3) This Wednesday we will have an opportunity to hear where the search committee is in receiving worship leader candidates. If you are interested in hearing the briefing please arrive no later than 6:35pm for a short update.

4) Sunday songs:

  • Draw me close 
  • Oceans
  • How Great is our God
  • Open the eyes of my Heart 
5) Our Sunday folder is now a tab on the top of this blog called "This Sunday".

Thank you for allow me to share my relationship with Christ through song for the last 4 years!

Warmly, 


Cinnamon Ruth Leggett