Tuesday, July 2, 2019

This Week

Happy 4th of July!


Please help me Welcome Susan Valles and her family
as they help lead worship for our Contemporary Service for the next 2 Sundays.

Susan and Antonio Valles



Rehearsal will be held both Wednesday July 3rd and July 10th at 6:30pm and all that desire to participate in worship are more than welcome to join Susan and Tony for rehearsal on Wednesdays and service on Sundays. Susan is currently working on a songs list that will be available on Wednesday at rehearsal.
( Don't worry. The songs are usually simple, repetitive and easy to learn.)

Chris and Jim, Susan's crew will need an electric guitar line, Congas, conga mics and a bass amp.


I will be present at rehearsal to assist with song prep for pro presenter and music learning.

Lastly, thank you all for your patience and flexibility as Sean and I pack up our home. We are now just about done and I am looking forward to a restful 2 months enjoying all you and transitioning Millbrook into an awesome new season!



With Much love,

Cinnamon Ruth Leggett
Cinnamon Ruth Leggett
Singer I Artist I Teacher I Musician